1. The deposit and agreement to these terms are required no later than one week after booking your event. Please send an email to UpaintnParty@aol.com after your deposit and tell us that you either:
A) Agree to the terms
B) Don't understand the terms and require additional information
C) Request an altered form of the terms.
2. The responsible host must be present from the time that we arrive until we are done cleaning up. We arrive 1 hour in advance of the party.
3. If we arrive and set up on time, and you ask us to delay the class start time by more than 30 minutes from the agreed start time there is an additional $40 late fee. If we are late setting up because your tables, table cloths and chairs are not in place when we arrive this may also count towards a late start fee. Ask your guests to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the starting time. We prefer to start with in this 30 minute time frame and have later guests join in after they arrive.
If we arrive and are not set up with in 30 minutes after tthe start time we will provide a $40 discount to your party. The exception to this would be if your party area is not ready for us to start setting up an hour before the painting starts.
We provide this 30 minute wiggle room on the start time because traffic in Hampton is brutal! We do make exceptions if the traffic is backed up by more than an hour.
4. U’paint N’Party is not held legally responsible for paint that your own guests spill in your house, rented space or on their own clothing. We are also not liable for stains on walls, floors or tables in public restaurants if these were created by your guests. U’Paint N’Party is liable for any stains created by our own instructors.
5. If hosting at a restaurant, make sure that they are aware how much space we need and that the tables are open to be set up 1 hour before the party starts. The responsible host must be present at the restaurant when we arrive, one hour in advance of the starting time.
6. Have tables, chairs, disposable plastic table cloths and drop cloths set up no later than one hour in advance.
7. If your guest count changes by more than 5 guests we must have a 48 hour advance notice.
8. If you give less than a two day notice of cancellation your deposit will not be refunded. If you give us at least a two week notice your deposit will be applied towards a future event. If we experience hazarderous weather conditions we will assist you in rescheduling your event.
9. If you live on the southside of the Hampton Roads Bridge Tunnel, or more than 30 miles from our home office there is an additional traveling fee of $40 added to the cost of your party.
10. Groupon tickets are limited to 7 tickets per party for private parties only. Please contact us before purchasing Groupon tickets to check for availability. If you do purchase Groupon please print the receipt and give it to us at the end of the party. Groupon is not available for fundraisers or school/worship parties since they are already reduced below the Groupon rate.
11. Your guests will pay the responsible host in advance of the party. After the party is over the host and instructor will meet in private for the host to pay one payment in cash, credit or check made out to Emily Flowers. Full payment is required on the day of the event after your party is over. We deduct your deposit from this final payment. We do not carry change.
12. We require payment for a minimum of 8 tickets. If less than 8 guests arrive the hostess is responsible for paying for the additional tickets.
13. If a child is under the age of 7 we ask that they sit next to an adult who will take responsibility for their behavior and give a helping hand.
13. For safety reasons we do not permit toddlers, babies or dogs in the same room that we are painting in. Paint is toxic and our instructors have tripped over wandering little ones!
14. We have several instructors. Our instructors usually bring an assistant. If you would like the name of both your instructor and your assistant prior to your event, please let us know. If you prefer a specific instructor please let us know in advance.
15. We can not teach a party if there are illegal substances at the event.